disORDer @ The Safehouse
The Safehouse in Chicago is the site of our weekly Thursday night disORDer meetups.
Similar in structure to an unConference, attendees are also session leaders. Pick a passion, book any of the 8 spaces, and share with your fellow Monks. Whether it’s a lesson on welding, cooking demonstrations, new game testing — practically anything of interest — you can experience it at a disORDer event.
Spaces you can book:
- Garage – for anything messy, like industrial demos
- Kitchen – fully equipped for cooking demos
- Patio – site of the pond, big green egg, firepit, and extends into courtyard
- Salon – not your parents living room
- Table – dining room work table that seats 12, and converts into a pool table
- Gym – weights, elliptical, recumbent bike if you want to exercise a muscle other than the brain
- Den – video projector, worktable
- Alley – one of Chicago’s finest, clean, well kept, urban outdoor space